Sunday, March 25, 2007

I will definitely marry Shahid: Kareena Kapoor

Subhash K Jha Catches Kareena Kapoor In An Ebullient Mood.

You turned 17 this year…
Ha ha. Why not Sweet 16? Seriously, I'm 26. I think I've done well for myself. I don't know what more I want from my life and career. I've got love and I now I look forward to doing some great films.

Both professionally and personally I'm at peace with myself. Now I want to go with the flow. Things are going great. In December I start preparing for Mani Rathnam's Lajjo.

What preparations?
There will be Urdu classes and lots of dance rehearsals. I've to change my hair. I'm restructuring my body because Indian clothes require a different physicality.

You're slim enough.
I know. But I constantly feel the need to grow thinner. I've always been healthy, touch wood. I'm a foodie. But I burn it up. If I eat I work-out vigorously. I'll be working out intensely from the next month for Lajjo. I'm really looking forward to working with Aamir Khan. I don't know how I'll give my shots.

What do you mean?
I'm so much in awe of him. Just watching him at work would be a learning experience. I absolutely love him. I know him since the time he worked with my sister in Andaz Apna Apna and Raja Hindustani. I'm an Aamir Khan fan.

I'm that wide-eyed kid who has watched all his films, read all his interviews and followed all his films. I bought tickets and saw Rang De Basanti six times. Each time I had a blast. When they gave him a standing ovation I also stood up.

What about another film with Shahid?
We've taken a mutual decision not to work together until we're offered something truly outstanding. It must be an out-and-out love story. He's one of our youngest leading men. Youth is on his side.Coincidentally Shahid too has taken a break from acting. I'm not exaggerating when I say he hears four scripts a day.

But nothing excites him. I'm glad he has reached a stage where he can say no. I wish I had done that before. He's such a fine actor. I'm so happy he has decided to stop work until he' challenged by a script.

No comments:

links
  • kareenafan
  • nitin kareena
  • rabari kareena
  • kareenabigfans
  • kareena world
  • kareena nitin
  • kareena resources
  • Kareena Kapoor
  •